4 years ago today I could barely recognize Kacy's voice when she called to tell me you were gone. The subsequent minutes & hours over the next few days are forever etched in my memory. I remember every single detail as if it were yesterday. The decisions that had to be made, the conversations, the tears, the people that were around, all of this centered around the fact that you had died. I rejoice in the fact that you are with your savior in Heaven. The peace that this brings is truely beyond understanding. I now know what it means to grieve with hope.
I understand that there are things that you will miss here on earth now that you are gone. One of those things is the opportunity to know 2 very special little people. And so I would like to introduce you to your beatuiful neice, Linkan and your handsome nephew Brody. I absolutley can't WAIT to tell them all about you. We all love and miss you 'Uncle' Sammy.
![]() |
| Brody Christian Ripple May 22, 2010 |
![]() |
| Linkan Samantha Postlethwait November 17,2009 |


No comments:
Post a Comment