Thursday, May 26, 2011

Georgia Aquarium

We decided to visit the Aquarium in downtown Atlanta a few weeks ago.  There's a big fish tank in our church lobby that Brody is absolutely enthralled with, so we knew the Aquarium would be a special treat.
Bryan & I had of course been there before, but you see it through different eyes when you take your kid!  Also Bryan's Mom was in town that weekend so he got to hang out with his Grandma!
Just FYI, but the Georgia Aquarium is actually the largest in the world.  I know-- totally random to have a huge aquarium in Georgia, but if you're ever here or in the close vicinity it's a must see.  They also have a new Dolphin show that we missed due to timing issues & traffic but hopefully we'll get to see it next time!  Bryan's trying to get me to let him set up a fish tank in our house now... I told him I don't mind as long as we can find the space the put it in.  Brody's stuff is quickly crowding everything in our house!

What's that??

Coral Reef was one of his favorites!

Hanging with Grandma

I found Nemo!

Looking at the Sting Rays

Crawling inside the fish tank!


No comments:

Post a Comment