Thursday, December 22, 2011

I DO NOT like Santa

So Brody met Santa twice this year...and it's official that he doesn't like him.
The first time at Bryan's work.  They have a kid's Christmas party every year. This was definitely the worst.. all out screaming & crying.. The second time in our neighborhood.  They always have a cookies & milk time with Santa. Mrs. Claus was there to assist us with the pictures and he came around a little bit more then the first time.  He did alot better with Bryan in the pictures and then Santa started trying to High Five him.    So glad I did not have to pay a million bucks to go to the mall, stand in line and endure that!  Tis the Season!

Who the heck is this wierdo with the fake beard?!?!



What you lookin at homeboy??













































1 comment:

  1. Every time I see these pictures,I giggle even harder than the last time. Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete